Konfidence Neoprene Baby Wetsuit - Polka Dot
As a parent, you'll want to do the very best for your baby. That's why our range of Babywarma baby wetsuits are such a big hit, winning a number of prestigious awards and consistently receiving positive reviews from parents and baby swimming teachers.
The Babywarma baby wetsuit is designed using high-grade soft neoprene to ensure that little ones stay warm and safe in the swimming pool. The premium quality of the 2 mm thick neoprene also offers superb lateral and longitudinal stretch. This enables you to achieve the perfect snug fit every time, creating a warm, loving hug and providing a feeling of safety and security for your baby. This flexibility, allied with generous Velcro fixings at the top, bottom and side of the wetsuit, allow it to grow with your baby and offer excellent value for money.
Whilst cheaper alternative baby swimsuits are available, it's our renowned attention to detail in the design and construction of our Babywarma that will give you the confidence that you are purchasing the best for your baby. Cheaper, stiffer neoprene will not give a snug, close fit, thus reducing its thermal properties. An ill-fitting suit will also be potentially cumbersome to babies whilst they are in the water.
Here are some more reasons to choose the Konfidence Babywarma baby wetsuit:
- The Babywarma opens flat for easy changing of your baby's nappy, or for taking off the wetsuit
- Freedom of movement: the high-grade materials offer both flexibility and warmth, leaving the arms and legs free to have a splashing good time
- Soft on baby's skin: the single internal flat-locked seam ensures there are no hard ridges, whilst the soft Lyrca edging across the whole suit eliminates the possibility of rubbing or chafing
- The soft grade Velcro specifically used on the front panel reduces the chance of any exposed Velcro snagging against mum's swimsuit
- When worn outdoors, the Babywarma offers 100% UV protection on all covered areas
- It provides additional grip for mum and dad, giving peace of mind when carrying baby on poolside or in the water
- As an added bonus they look cute, and there are a range of colours and styles from which to choose
The Konfidence Babywarma should be washed in cold clean water and hung to dry in the shade. Do not tumble dry and do not iron. If the wetsuit is used in the swimming pool or sea, chlorine and seawater can have a bleaching effect on the colours and damage Lycra threads, so to avoid degradation please rinse out in clean water as soon as possible. Please do not leave in a warm or hot car without rinsing first, as this can increase the chance of chlorine damage.
The major components we use are Velcro, nylon, polyester, 2 mm neoprene and Lycra.
We use flatlock seams (the same as those used on good quality wetsuits) on the shell to eliminate uncomfortable and unsightly ridged seams.
The Konfidence Babywarma has been independently tested to ensure that the materials are free of toxins and any banned substances. In addition, we have tested the outer material for its UV protection qualities.