Take your performance to a higher level with our newest racing design: Powerskin ST 2.0. We created ST as a tech swimsuit for competition and training for swimmers of all levels. This upgraded women’s open-back one-piece has a reinforced centre strap for better upper-body support plus the shell fabric and new durable lining offer enhanced compression to targeted areas. Comfort and body stability are built-in with ergonomic flatlock seams in a strategic pattern that lifts you underwater. More resilient and hydrodynamic than ever, we love the edgy look of the contrasting seams. A FINA-approved design.
In order to ensure that your product provides you with the best possible performance for a long time to come, we recommend you take the following precautions:
- rinse immediately after use, in non-chlorinated water;
- do not leave the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container for a long time;
- do not expose the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container to direct sunlight;
- wash with detergents suitable for delicate clothes;
- air-dry hung up and away from heat sources.
Follow the washing instructions given on your product label.
The label provides useful symbols giving information on how to take best care of it.
- WASH AT THE RECOMENDED TERMPERATURE
- DO NOT DRY CLEAN
- DO NOT BLEACH
- DO NOT MACHINE DRY
- DO NOT IRON