For those who prefer the more traditional swimsuit, we created the ever-so cute Konfidence Floatsuits. They work on the same principle as The Original Konfidence Jacket, providing adjustable buoyancy for the wearer and freedom of movement through eight removable floats worn in outer pockets.
Constructed from quick drying close-knit Lycra, the all-in-one swimsuit design offers a number of benefits:
- Adjustable buoyancy allows you to tailor it to your child's weight to ensure that they are not under- or over-supported in the water
- 30+ UPF sun protection for sun protection on all covered areas when worn outside
- Quick-drying stretchy Lycra provides both comfort and convenience
- T-shirt top design on selected Konfidence Floatsuits offers 50+ UPF sun protection and additional protection across the shoulders and upper arms
- The swimsuit design gives carers confidence and security in knowing that their little ones will always have the buoyancy they need.
The Konfidence Floatsuit should be washed in cold clean water and hung to dry in the shade. Do not tumble dry and do not iron. If the floatsuit is used in the swimming pool or sea, chlorine and seawater can have a bleaching effect on the colours and damage Lycra threads, so to avoid degradation please rinse out in clean water as soon as possible. Please do not leave in a warm or hot car without rinsing first, as this can increase the chance of chlorine damage.
The major component we use is Lycra, plus layered EPE foam floats.
The Konfidence Floatsuit is tested to EN13138-1 (2008), the current standard for class B buoyant aids to swimming. This includes materials and buoyancy tests to ensure that it is well made, robust and fit for purpose. It has also been tested and complies with AS1900 (Australia) and SA SANS53138-2 (South Africa